Dear Families of Beverly Pediatric Dentistry,
You’ve surely noticed the increase in media coverage surrounding the global spread of the COVID-19 virus. We want to assure you that we will keep monitoring the situation, and our priority lands on the health and welfare of our employees and our young and adult patients.
Listed below are the steps which we have taken in our offices to minimize the risk related to COVID-19 during your dental visits:
- Increased number of hand sanitizer dispensers all over the offices, for both patients and employees.
- In addition to our general cleaning, we make sure to disinfect all of the surfaces which our patients and their families could come into contact with multiple times a day (door knobs, counters, pens, clipboards, waiting area chairs, etc).
- We have removed all toys from the play areas to prevent spreading the germs among families and children.
- We recommend patients who have signs of cold, or have family members with symptoms, to stay home and reschedule their appointments. Parents with flu-like symptoms (fever and chills, dry cough, body aches), should reschedule their children’s appointments, with no penalties or missed appointment fees.
- We are encouraging our staff to practice social distancing outside of the office and follow all government directives on minimizing virus exposure risk.
- We are monitoring the state of health of our employees very closely. Our protocol indicates that if they have any flu-like symptoms, or have been close to an individual whose been tested positive for Coronavirus, they must leave the office immediately and do self-quarantine for 2 weeks.
- We follow the recommendations of CDC closely to make sure we are compliant with new protocols and instructions.
- When we want to share a specific news with our patients, we will do it through our newsletter, our outgoing messages, and our website.
We wish you all best.
Dr. Mohammadi & Dr. Annoni