Beverly Family Dentistry Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is effective as of January 1, 2019.
Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
This page and its sub-pages tell you everything you need to know about how Beverly Family Dentistry (“Beverly Family Dentistry”; “we”) protect the personal data we process and control relating to you (“your personal data”; “your data”) and which rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data.
How does Beverly Family Dentistry protect your personal data?
Beverly Family Dentistry attaches great importance to your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data. We want you to feel secure that when you deal with Beverly Family Dentistry, your personal data are in good hands.
Beverly Family Dentistry protects your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and our data privacy policies. In addition, Accenture maintains the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data
What about data security?
We maintain organizational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the personal data we hold. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements taking into account the risks associated with the categories of personal data and the processing we undertake.
How long will your personal data be retained by us?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that personal data are deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us).
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
How do we use personal data when you visit Beverly Family Dentistry’s website?
Regarding your use of our websites, you should understand that the open nature of the internet is such that information and personal data flows over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data are intended.
In addition to the information set out above, the following sections describe how we use personal data when you visit Beverly Family Dentistry’s website:
Which personal data do we gather?
Beverly Family Dentistry collects personal data at its websites in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide personal data to sign up for a newsletter or register to comment on a forum website); and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology).
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, blogs and alerts. Pages that collect this type of personal data may provide further information as to why your personal data are needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use to improve our services, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to an Accenture website.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
- Details of your visits to our website, the pages you view and resources you access or download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. Please see the cookies section below for more information.
Do we include (links to) websites and programs of third parties?
Our websites may include:
- Links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.
- Certain programs (widgets and apps) of third parties.
How do we use personal data that we collect from our websites?
We use personal data for the purposes of providing you with information you request. This include but not limited to:
- To fulfill your requests for white papers, articles, newsletters or other content.
- For surveys or research questionnaires.
- To personalize your experience at our website.
- To contact you for marketing purposes where you have agreed to this.
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and make it more effective.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience.
How do we use personal data for marketing purposes?
In addition to the information set out above, the following sections describe how we use personal data for marketing purposes:
What are the sources of marketing data?
We may obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company.
Do we send targeted e-mails?
We send commercial e-mail to individuals at our client or other companies with whom we want to develop or maintain a business relationship in accordance with applicable marketing laws. Our targeted e-mail messages typically include web beacons, cookies, and similar technologies that allow us to know whether you open, read, or delete the message, and links you may click. When you click a link in a marketing e-mail you receive from Beverly Family Dentistry, we will also use a cookie to log what pages you view and what content you download from our websites, even if you are not registered at or signed into our site.
Targeted e-mails from Beverly Family Dentistry may include additional data privacy information, as required by applicable laws.
Do we maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) databases?
Like most companies, Beverly Family Dentistry uses customer relationship management (CRM) database technology to manage and track our marketing efforts. Our CRM databases include personal data belonging to individuals at our client and other companies with whom we already have a business relationship or want to develop one. The personal data used for these purposes includes relevant business information, such as: contact data, publicly available information (e.g. board membership, published articles, press releases, your public posts on social media sites if relevant for business purpose), your responses to targeted e-mail (including web activity following links from our e-mails), website activity of registered users of our website.
Do we combine and analyze personal data?
Do we share personal data with third parties?
We may share your personal data with marketing agencies.
What are your rights regarding marketing communications?
You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you. You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, or to have your personal data removed from our customer relationship management (CRM) databases at any time by contacting us. In such cases, we will retain minimum personal data to note that you opted out in order to avoid contacting you again.
How do you contact us if you have further questions?